Connected Kerb (CK) manufactures, installs, owns, and operates EV charging and smart infrastructure solutions. Our mission is to enable a fast and sustainable transition to EV and support the development of smart mobility solutions.
As a scale-up, CK requires our team to seamlessly adapt and evolve as the business grows and responds to opportunities. Our people need to thrive in ambiguity, solve problems independently, love working within small teams, and be self-starters focussed on customer outcomes. We want people who can quickly pivot and adopt new approaches, whilst sustaining a focus on delivering value and meeting deadlines.
Connected Kerb brings together a wealth of experience unsurpassed in the EV charging market. Our team is comprised of mobility and infrastructure specialists with a wealth of experience in managing hyper-growth and mass roll-out.We're currently looking to fill roles in various functions from Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering, Product, please get in touch for more information!
Life at Connected Kerb
CK places a premium on its employees maintaining the highest standards and striving for high performance. This is a core and non-negotiable condition of employment.
The following attributes define the values and behaviours expected of all employees which underpin the CK culture:
- We always look at the big pictures, seeking to do the right thing by the customer and CK before our self interest
- We aspire to be extraordinary in making a difference
- We will explore every opportunity to have a positive impact on people and the environment through our disciplined approach to managing safety, health and the environment
- We live the CK values, asking individuals to bring the whole person to work
- We value the harmony and resilience of the CK team above our individual needs, looking after each other’s needs as a priority
- We continuously investment in our culture and the diversity of the team through self-reflection, learning, and taking time to refresh mentally and physically
- We aspire to have fun making a better world through the differences we make