Electric car charging stations for car parks & long-dwell commercial destinations
Go green with our award-winning commercial electric car charging stations. We’re the full package: we work closely with our clients every step of the way - from site selection through to installation, funding and maintenance - to deliver EV charging solutions that’ll provide the best service for your employees and customers.
With our electric car charging points for businesses, you can:
Generate new income streams & an attractive ROI
As electric vehicle ownership continues to grow, having EV charging points in your car park or long-dwell destination makes you more desirable than your competition. Increase footfall and visit duration and generate revenue by making your business a preferred destination for EV drivers. Whether you’re a hotel or club or a long-stay car park, you can find loyal customers who will return to your destination, time and time again.
Your ROI will grow as fast or slow as you want it to. With private funding available to support the initial installation of EV chargers, you can set out a business plan that suits you. Whether you offer a premium service or charge less, you can monitor and scale the pricing tailored to your needs.
Multiple tariffs and different levels of access make the EV charging infrastructure a flexible but reliable source of income. Alter tariffs depending on whether they’re in use by customers or employees, and according to the day of the week and even the time of day.
Reach your Net Zero goals
- Help your customers and employees make the switch to electric vehicles. Providing accessible long-dwell charging solutions helps to reduce emissions and improve air quality for the whole community.
- Our EV charging stations are built to last and partially made from recycled materials. Because of our innovative use of above- and below-ground charging infrastructure, our chargers can withstand in-ground immersion for many years. Whilst the above-ground charging point lifecycle will depend on outside forces, such as the weather, we’re confident our charging points serve longer than competitors. They’re also manufactured using recycled materials where possible.
Why Connected Kerb?
We're a hassle free solution
- An award-winning system and innovative approach to phasing and future-proofing our deployments mean we’re well placed to support you at every stage of the process. From identifying your organisation's needs and product selection, to creating, installing and maintaining a bespoke solution that will meet your objectives and engagement with your customers and employees, we have the expertise to help.
- Our advanced software monitors all charge points 24/7 to prevent downtime. OTA (over the air) updates ensure issues are resolved immediately and remotely and enables drivers to charge their vehicles without disruption.
Our power & grid management delivers efficient & sustainable charging
- We’re committed to EV charging solutions that make the most efficient use of energy supplies, without stretching existing infrastructure. Our dynamic load management (DLM) ensures electricity is distributed across vehicles as efficiently as possible, minimising the risk of stress to local power supplies.
- Smart charging algorithms optimise the charging session of each car to deliver affordable and sustainable electric charging. These algorithms consider all variables, from tariff and capacity changes to the availability of renewable energy to deliver the most efficient and flexible charging plan possible.
Transparent pricing & detailed reporting keep you in control
- We apply no joining or membership fees and have no connection charges to ensure our pricing and fees are as simple and as transparent as possible.
In fact, our prices average £0.23 per kWh, which is and this is 23% lower than the national average of over £0.30 per kWh.
- Our consolidated billing system makes managing your charge points and users simple. Every user will receive a bill that’s tailored to their time period and their stay as you have set it out.
- Automated and on-demand reporting in our online portal dashboard provides you with a full view of all charging data, giving you the ability to analyse and keep track of relevant data. Whether you are looking to report on usage, check all things billing related, or want to check the performance of your charger - your portal has it all.
Future-proof, flexible & scalable infrastructure
- Our infrastructure is built with future EV charging demand in mind. We install all passive charging infrastructure below-ground during the construction phase of the development, which can then be activated as demand rises - which means minimal disruption to you and your customers, as we’ll only need to install additional above-ground charge points.
- Our system also supports Internet of Things (IoT) technologies. Our charge points can host 5G and fast fibre, air quality and traffic sensors, and other Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
- The charging points we deploy today are flexible to the technologies of tomorrow. Because of our above- and below-ground infrastructure, we can easily build wireless charging and eMobility hubs into the existing system, without the need for further costly or disruptive installations.
We can help you secure funding
Our funding options for commercial electric car charging stations
- We offer funding, leasing, financing and profit/revenue share options to make the switch as convenient as possible. We engage with global infrastructure funders to secure private funding to cover the upfront costs of EV charger installation.
Government grants for electric car charging points
We have experience applying for the government’s OZEV grants and can help you through the process to secure funding for the deployment of EV charging stations.
- OZEV Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) covers 75% (up to £350) of the installation costs per commercial EV charger, capped at 40 sockets per company.
- OZEV EVHS - Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme allows drivers (including fleet and company car drivers) to claim up to £350 off the installation of a charge point at their home.
How do you ensure that EVs get the charge they need, every time? With a little over a quarter of a million electric vehicles on the road, this may not be a problem that keeps you awake... yet.
No one-size-fits-all EV charge point solution exists: ensure your solution offers maximum value & convenience, by considering the people who will be using it and what their needs are.
Flexible products, consistent performanceProducts
Creatively designed to fit to existing street furniture, such as parking posts or bollards, the Gecko connects either as a singular, or paired socket, to a subterranean master charger unit, monitoring and controlling power flow to the socket and vehicle. Our lowest visual impact solution, it is perfectly suited to on-street residential landscapes where its sympathetic design blends discretely into the established street scene.
Our newest wall-mounted solution, the Limpet is made from recycled tyres and is designed to fit onto existing wall structures, connected in clusters of 5-10 sockets to a wall-mounted master charger unit, monitoring and controlling power flow to the socket and vehicle. Durable, discrete and environmentally sympathetic, it is best suited for public / private below-ground and multi-storey car parks where ground-mounted solutions are less appropriate.
Our original pioneer product, the Armadillo is made from recycled vehicle tyres, ensuring minimal environmental impact and maximum durability, hence, its namesake which in Spanish translates to “little armoured one”. Aesthetically it is sympathetic to the existing physical landscape where it is deployed, minimising additional visual disruption.