Electric car charging stations for car parks and long-dwell commercial destinations
With our electric car charging points for businesses, car park and destination EV charging solutions, your business you can:
Generate new income streams & a faster ROI
- Leverage our bespoke electric card charging solutions with multiple tariffs and different levels of access (customers, employees, staff and anytime weekday, weekend, night-time) and priorities to receive a reliable new income from your investment.
- Attract guests looking for EV charging facilities as well as loyal customers who will stay longer and spend more and return to your destination for an enhanced experience.
- Increase footfall and generate revenue
by making your business a preferred destination for EV drivers .
Net Zero goals achieved
- Reduce emissions and improve air quality for your customers, your employees and the community.
- Install long-life charging stations that are manufactured using recycled materials and powered by renewable energy.
- Get ahead of your competition by becoming a sustainability leader.
Why Connected Kerb?
Hassle-free infrastructure planning, installation and software
- From identifying your organisation's needs to creating and delivering a bespoke solution that will meet your objectives, we take care of everything for you.
- Your time is invaluable. We bring our expertise from product selection to installation, maintenance and CPO (ChargePoint Operation), to engagement with customers and employees, so you can focus on your business.
- Advanced software also ensures charging solutions are automatically monitored 24/7 with OTA (over the air) updates, allowing issues to be resolved immediately and remotely and enabling drivers to charge their vehicles without hassle.
Power & grid management
- Dynamic load management (DLM) capabilities ensure electricity is distributed in the most efficient way, from both an environmental and economic perspective.
- Smart charging algorithms and load management systems ensure all charging solutions offer the optimum amount of charge to each vehicle, accounting for everything from high priority requests and sudden changes in tariffs to changes in capacity and the availability of green energy.
- Advanced load management capabilities also minimise the need for future upgrades and the associated costs.
- With our consolidated billing system, you can easily manage access and usage across your charge points and users.
- Our user-friendly automated and on-demand reporting allows you to have a full view on charging sessions and the data and analysis that matters to your organisation.
Future-proof, flexible & scalable infrastructure
- Flexible to both rising demand and new technologies including wireless charging and eMobility hubs and minimises risk.
- Passive charging infrastructure (nodes and ducting) is installed below ground during the construction phase of the development, activated as demand rises with no need for additional construction and minimal disruption to customers.
- Our system also supports Internet of Things technologies, such as air quality, traffic sensors and 5G network, which can be added with ease when required.
Your purchase options
Connected Kerb funding options
- Connected Kerb can offer funding, leasing, financing and profit/revenue share options to make the switch as convenient as possible.
- Our seasoned team will leverage their expertise to give reliable ROI and revenue generation analysis; together we will find the right funding option for you.
Government grants for electric car charging points
- We can provide guidance with applying for the government's OZEV grants.
- OZEV WCS - Workplace Charging Scheme offers up to £350 per socket off the installation of commercial EV chargers for up to 40 sockets per business.
- OZEV EVHS - Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme allows drivers (including Fleet and Company Car drivers) to claim up to £350 off the installation of a charge point at their home.
How do you ensure that EVs get the charge they need, every time? With a little over a quarter of a million electric vehicles on the road, this may not be a problem that keeps you awake... yet.
No one-size-fits-all EV charge point solution exists: ensure your solution offers maximum value & convenience, by considering the people who will be using it and what their needs are.
Flexible products, consistent performanceProducts
Creatively designed to fit to existing street furniture, such as parking posts or bollards, the Gecko connects either as a singular, or paired socket, to a subterranean master charger unit, monitoring and controlling power flow to the socket and vehicle. Our lowest visual impact solution, it is perfectly suited to on-street residential landscapes where its sympathetic design blends discretely into the established street scene.
Our newest wall-mounted solution, the Limpet is made from recycled tyres and is designed to fit onto existing wall structures, connected in clusters of 5-10 sockets to a wall-mounted master charger unit, monitoring and controlling power flow to the socket and vehicle. Durable, discrete and environmentally sympathetic, it is best suited for public / private below-ground and multi-storey car parks where ground-mounted solutions are less appropriate.
Our original pioneer product, the Armadillo is made from recycled vehicle tyres, ensuring minimal environmental impact and maximum durability, hence, its namesake which in Spanish translates to “little armoured one”. Aesthetically it is sympathetic to the existing physical landscape where it is deployed, minimising additional visual disruption.