Electric vehicle charging points for business
With our workplace & business park EV charging solutions, your business can:
Build new revenue streams & a better ROI
- Leverage our EV bespoke charging solution with multiple tariffs and different levels of access (employees, staff, tenants, visitors, etc.) and priorities to receive a reliable new income from your investment.
- Paired with the reduction in terms of fuel and maintenance costs that EVs offer is the fact you can offset the cost of EV infrastructure investment over time.
Achieve your Net Zero goals
- EVs help you and your staff reduce your company’s greenhouse gas emission, while improving air quality for all of your community.
- Our EV charging stations are long life (>10-years) and manufactured using recycled materials.
- Installing EV charging stations will help you create a modern workspace with cleaner air and reduced noise.
Attract & retain your workforce or tenants
- Hiring and retaining top talent is extremely difficult in more rural areas and across cities where competition is tough. Making your workplace EV-friendly is another way to step above the competition.
- 67% of 18–34-year-olds would be more likely to switch to EVs if they had the right infrastructure at home or at work.
- By offering convenient and reliable EV charging as part of your benefit package or for your tenants, you will increase your chances of attracting top talent and tenants by enhancing their experience.
Why Connected Kerb?
Hassle-free infrastructure planning, installation and software
- From identifying your organisation's needs to creating and delivering a bespoke solution that will meet your objectives, we take care of everything for you.
- Your time is invaluable. We bring our in-house expertise in everything from design reviews and site surveys, to installing and maintaining the EV chargers and engaging with your employees or tenants to get their buy-in, so that you can focus on your business.
- Advanced software also ensures charging solutions are automatically monitored 24/7, allowing issues to be resolved immediately and remotely and enabling drivers to charge their vehicles without hassle.
Power & grid management
- Dynamic load management (DLM) capabilities ensure electricity is distributed in the most efficient way, from both an environmental and economic perspective.
- Smart charging algorithms and load management systems ensure all charging solutions offer the optimum amount of charge to each vehicle, accounting for everything from high priority requests and sudden changes in tariffs to changes in capacity and the availability of green energy.
- Advanced load management capabilities in our electric car chargers also minimise the need for future upgrades and the costs associated with this.
Future-proofed, flexible & scalable infrastructure
- Our EV charging points are flexible to both rising demand and new technologies including wireless charging and eMobility hubs.
- Passive charging infrastructure (nodes and ducting) is installed below ground during the construction phase of the development and activated as demand rises with no need for additional construction and minimal disruption to customers.
- Our system also supports Internet of Things technologies, such as air quality, traffic sensors and 5G network, which can be added with ease when required.
Easy reporting and billing systems
- With our consolidated billing system, you can follow easily access and usage.
- Our automated and on-demand reporting allows you to have a full overview on charging sessions and the data that matters to your organisation.
Your purchase options
Connected Kerb funding options
- Connected Kerb can offer funding, leasing, financing and profit/revenue share options to make the switch as convenient as possible.
- Our seasoned team will leverage their expertise to give reliable ROI and revenue generation analysis; together we will find the right funding option for you.
Government grants for electric car charging points
- We can provide guidance with applying for the government's OZEV grants.
- OZEV WCS - Workplace Charging Scheme offers up to £350 per socket off the installation of commercial EV chargers for up to 40 sockets per business.
- OZEV EVHS - Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme allows drivers (including Fleet and Company Car drivers) to claim up to £350 off the installation of a charge point at their home.
The EV future promises not just to benefit the planet, but employers and employees too. Here are some key considerations for businesses aiming to make the transition hitting both economic & environmental goals.
How do you ensure that EVs get the charge they need, every time? With a little over a quarter of a million electric vehicles on the road, this may not be a problem that keeps you awake... yet.
Flexible products, consistent performanceProducts
Creatively designed to fit to existing street furniture, such as parking posts or bollards, the Gecko connects either as a singular, or paired socket, to a subterranean master charger unit, monitoring and controlling power flow to the socket and vehicle. Our lowest visual impact solution, it is perfectly suited to on-street residential landscapes where its sympathetic design blends discretely into the established street scene.
Our newest wall-mounted solution, the Limpet is made from recycled tyres and is designed to fit onto existing wall structures, connected in clusters of 5-10 sockets to a wall-mounted master charger unit, monitoring and controlling power flow to the socket and vehicle. Durable, discrete and environmentally sympathetic, it is best suited for public / private below-ground and multi-storey car parks where ground-mounted solutions are less appropriate.
Our original pioneer product, the Armadillo is made from recycled vehicle tyres, ensuring minimal environmental impact and maximum durability, hence, its namesake which in Spanish translates to “little armoured one”. Aesthetically it is sympathetic to the existing physical landscape where it is deployed, minimising additional visual disruption.