Connected Kerb offers Charging as a Service (CaaS) on industrial and business park sites as a cost and time-saving way of deploying charging points.
What is Charging As A Service?
You may be familiar with ‘as a service’ business models for things like software, lighting or energy where you pay a subscription for what you are receiving.
EV Charging as a Service (CaaS) is no different. You will receive a turnkey service which includes installation, monitoring and maintenance for a monthly subscription fee.
What are the benefits of CaaS?
- Save money on those large initial equipment and installation costs
- Predict operational costs more easily giving you greater financial certainty.
- Choose a term that works for you.
- Remove the hassle of researching EV suppliers and getting install permissions
- Monitor charging point performance to protect your investment and optimise uptime.
- Access our full-service 24/7 customer support team.
How does CaaS work?
- Connected Kerb surveys and proposes a bespoke CaaS strategy agreement for a fixed term.
- We install the infrastructure.
- Charging points are then activated as required and we operate and maintain the charging network to customers’ bespoke and flexible strategy
How does CaaS work for a new build?
We can install our enabling infrastructure – that means the charging point will be ready but not active until it is required.
How can CaaS help serve a retrofit?
We can install active charging points straight away meaning they are ready to use immediately
How does CaaS work for a business park or other commercial enterprise with tenants?
We can install our enabling infrastructure which lies dormant until you agree a deal with your tenant – like you do for broadband – at which point we activate the service based on an agreement with you, but based on your tenant’s needs.