Meet the demand of the Electric Vehicle future today
Increasing EV adoption is changing the way people refuel. EV drivers expect convenient and flexible ways to charge their vehicles where parked for a longer period such as while staying overnight at a hotel, enjoying a meal at a restaurant, or working out at a sports centre.
To meet the demands of the future, more and more hotels and destinations around the world have started investing in EV charging infrastructure.
Therefore, Installing accessible and reliable charging stations that Connected Kerb offers will show that you understand the increasing demand for charging facilities on the go and allow your visitors and customers to continue exploring without worrying about running out of power.
We are here to help you unlock your facilities tomorrow's potential by choosing the right charging solution today.
Achieve your growth and sustainability objectives
Improve satisfaction and increase loyalty
- Provide added value and hassle-free service that modern travelers require.
- Become the destination of their choice whenever they plan their time away.
Create memorable experiences worth sharing with others
- Offer your customers a seamless experience and unparalleled convenience by enabling them to charge their EV while parked at your location.
- Give them peace of mind that they will reach their next destination on time.
Reach your net zero goals
- Set the example for other destinations
- Help preserve our planet for future generations by supporting your customers and employees in making the switch to electric vehicles.
Generate more revenue
- Set charging tariffs for your customers, visitors and employees.
- Generate additional income streams that will drive that extra revenue boost.
The turnkey solution designed to give you peace of mind
At Connected Kerb, we understand that each location have unique requirements that need to be considered while planning to install EV charging infrastructure, and we understand how valuable and limited your time is. That’s why we provide an end-to-end service that allows you to focus on your day-to-day responsibilities while we take care of everything else.
Experts support as a standardUnlimited advice provided by our experts to help you choose the solution that works best for you and your customers.
We’ve got you coveredAn end-to-end solution from planning regulations, and site selection through funding and installation to world-class maintenance service, we are here to support you every step of the way.
24/7 email and phone support so you can rest assured that your customers will always get the help they need.
Here to help
Always on trackOptimal results guaranteed by keeping track of all charging data from chargers’ performance through to usage and billing, all available in one report generated by our online portal every time you need it.
Don’t just take our word for it – read more from the Hilton Garden Inn.
“As well as the low visual impact of the charging units themselves, we really liked the user-friendliness of Connected Kerb’s charging process, namely easy setup and registration. The fact that there are no upfront fees or subscription costs for our customers is also a huge bonus.” Peter Wild, Hilton Garden Inn
Lead the charge to sustainable mobility with our future-proof technology
Our distinctive approach features long-life underground infrastructure, powered by an ecosystem of data and connectivity. Running on cutting edge software complete with a convenient app and a client portal, with customised reporting and consolidated billing it gives you full control, completely hassle-free. Installing our charge points at your sites is an easy and cost-effective way to show your commitment to sustainability while also giving your visitors access to reliable and convenient charging options during their stay which will help set you apart from other similar destinations
Check our brochure to learn more about the solutions we offer.
Why Connected Kerb
- Unmatched reliability and 24/7 phone and email customer support for EV drivers.
- Voted one of the top public charging networks in the UK by Zap-Map’s EV driver community
- Backed by Aviva Investors to install additional 190, 000 chargers in the UK.
- Flexible suite of products that can be adapted and support future technologies thanks to the modular design that allows easy maintenance and future upgrades.
- Unique below-ground infrastructure allowing you to future-proof your sites without the need for additional costly and disruptive installations when you are ready to expand.
- System supporting Internet of Things (IoT) technologies such as air quality, parking, and traffic sensors.
- Range of funding options (link to the page covering funding models) available from partially to fully-funded models with different levels of profit share.
- We engage with global infrastructure funders to secure private funding to help cover the upfront costs of EV charger installation.
- Complete solution from initial consultation through installation to ongoing maintenance, support with drivers’ engagement and customer care.
Wichelstowe Case Study with Barratt Dev.
The project is a joint venture between Swindon Borough Council & Barratt Dev. that will see 3,000 new homes built over the next 20 years, future-proofed for mass uptake of electric vehicles.
Charging smarter with load balancing & management
How do you ensure that EVs get the charge they need, every time? With a little over a quarter of a million electric vehicles on the road, this may not be a problem that keeps you awake... yet.
Transition with the right EV charging points
No one-size-fits-all EV charge point solution exists: ensure your solution offers maximum value & convenience, by considering the people who will be using it and what their needs are
Flexible products, consistent performanceProducts
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Chameleon is one of the lowest impact and smallest dual charger solutions for on-street and long-dwell charging in the market. It is simple to install and is available as a single or dual charge socket in both 7kw and 22kw. The Chameleon is compatible with our existing enabling infrastructure with intuitive design and AC capabilities that aim to provide a seamless user experience for newbie and seasoned EV users alike.
Our newest product launched in 2022, the Scarab is a wall-mounted solution designed for residential and commercial settings, such as car parks. Made of 100% recycled plastic, its smart capabilities allow users the flexibility of setting the level, duration and time of charge, saving time and money in the process. It can also be configured to 'talk' to other chargers with which it is grouped. The back-end also offers a high level of administrative control.
Creatively designed to fit to existing street furniture, such as parking posts or bollards, the Gecko connects either as a singular, or paired socket, to a subterranean master charger unit, monitoring and controlling power flow to the socket and vehicle. Our lowest visual impact solution, it is perfectly suited to on-street residential landscapes where its sympathetic design blends discretely into the established street scene.
A wall-mounted solution, the Limpet is made from recycled tyres and is designed to fit onto existing wall structures, connected in clusters of 5-10 sockets to a wall-mounted master charger unit, monitoring and controlling power flow to the socket and vehicle. Durable, discrete and environmentally sympathetic, it is best suited for public / private below-ground and multi-storey car parks where ground-mounted solutions are less appropriate.